Load: 1500/2000 kg
Max lifting height: 5500 mm
Fork length: 1150 mm
HS code: 8427102000
1. Front moving function
The gantry can move forward 580cm which can reduce the turning radius of the truck as well as ensure its running stability.
2. The fork can tilt forward and backward for easy loading and unloading of goods and material, thus improving the transporting stability of the reach truck.
3. This reach truck adopts an original multifunctional handle from Frei, Germany. The operation is comfortable and the functional buttons can realize precise control.
4. Side loading and unloading of storage battery
The side door of the truck and battery cover can be opened, then the battery can be removed from the side door. So the changing and maintenance of the storage battery is convenient. There are optional batteries such as FAMM, GS, HOPPECKE, Trojan.
5. Multipath valve stem control
Different valve stem has different functions such as fork lifting/descending, fork tilting forward/backward, gantry moving forward/backward. The distribution of valve stem is compact. The operator can carry out operation with only one finger, realizing precise control.
6. The ZF driving unit is imported from Germany. It adopts vertical installation. It also delivers superior performance, stability, and reliability.
7. Emergency power-off switch: the power can be rapidly cut off in emergencies to ensure safety.
8. Multifunctional meter can display failure code, electric quantity and some other information. The operators can know the running condition of the truck via the meter.
|Rated load Q (kg)||1500||2000|
|Load center C (mm)||500|
|Front gauge X (mm)||446|
|Wheel base Y (mm)||1440||1590|
|Dead load (without battery)(kg)||1700||1716|
|Full load on axle (front/back) (kg)||1338/2112||1237/2720|
|No load on axle(front/back)(kg)||1372/578||1300/656|
|Driving wheel dimension (mm)||230×75|
|Bogie wheel dimension (mm)||210×85|
|Balance wheel dimension (mm)||125×60|
|Wheel number (front/back) (x=driving wheel)||1x-2/2|
|Total height (with min gantry height) h1 (mm)||Attached list 1||Attached list 2|
|Free lifting height h2 (mm)|
|Lifting height h3 (mm)|
|Max height (with max gantry height) h4 (mm)|
|Total length L1 (mm)||2325||2475|
|Total width b1 (mm)||1090|
|Fork dimension s/e/l (mm)||100/35/1070|
|Outer width of the fork b3 (mm)||200-730|
|Reach distance L3 (mm)||580|
|Min ground clearance m (mm)||55|
|Right angle stacking channel width, pallet 1000x1200 (1000 along the side of the fork) Ast (mm)||2742||2892|
|Right angle stacking channel width, pallet 800x1200 (1200 along the side of the fork) Ast (mm)||2780||2930|
|Turning radius Wa (mm)||1725||1874|
|Moving speed full load/no load (km/h)||4.8/5.6|
|Lifting speed full load/no load (mm/s)||90/120|
|Descending speed full load/no load (mm/s)||125/80|
|Max gradeability full load/no load (%)||5/8|
|Driving motor power (kw)||DC 1.1/AC 1.5|
|Lifting motor power (kw)||2.2/3.0|
|Storage battery voltage/capacity (V/Ah)||24/240*, 280|
|Storage battery weight (kg)||240*, 262|
Note: the data with * is the standard configuration parameters. REA means electronic steering EPS.Gantry configuration
|Type||Mast number||Lifting height h3 (mm)||Whole truck height with min fork height h1 (mm)||Free lifting h2 (mm)||Whole truck height with max fork height h4 (mm)|
forklift, lift truck, pallet jack, pallet stacker, pallet lift, narrow aisle forklift